February 13, 2020
February 13th, 2020
- We released a brand new header bar for an improved navigation experience—and you can click through an in-app tutorial to learn all about it.
- The footer has also gotten a facelift to match the header.
- All app icons have gotten a refresh—new year, new look!
- The name of the Recurring app has changed to Readings to better fit the needs of your daily routine—the change is reflected in all areas of Quore.
- New versions of the mobile app for both Android and iOS have been released and include the new app icons and the Readings app name change.
- There was an issue with the updated header bar with the way that the mail icon images were being displayed—now, it’s ready to go!
- The Inspection Report PDF was displaying text that was no longer relevant for items that passed inspection. It has been eliminated!
The Latest from Quore—Straight to You