January 9, 2020
January 9th, 2020
- We made an improvement in Connect so that guest requests will send push notifications to the assigned staff member or department as expected.
- In the Open Complaints Report, the issue input was being duplicated. We fixed how it was displaying so that you only see it once!
- When creating PM templates attached to an Area Type, we’ve made an update so that you can only select item types present within those areas when setting up your checklist!
- There was an issue in the Sales app that occurred when adding Seasonal Rate Tiers, making previously added Seasonal Rate Tiers disappear. It’s all fixed now!
- For multi-property users, we fixed an issue in the Open Complaints Report so that the user can pull information for all properties, not just their primary one.
- We’ve added a filter to the Building, Life Safety and Mechanical PMs Report to select specific PM templates so that you can get the exact information you need.
- Above Property users can now apply a brand-owned PM template as the the primary template for affiliated brand properties within their portfolio.
- You may have already noticed—our Release Notes page has a new look and location for the new year! All links to the page within our product, website and blog have been updated.
The Latest from Quore—Straight to You