December 17, 2019
- We fixed an issue in the mobile app that was showing Above Property users Inspection templates for all of their properties rather than just the property they'd selected.
- New PM template owner will now default to the current logged in user!
- There was a bug that was causing Lost & Found items to display an incorrect date for properties in other time zones—now it's all fixed.
December 10, 2019
- Work Orders posted via Cleanings after a certain time were appearing on tomorrow's To Do list, rather than the day it was created. Now, it's working as expected!
- There was a time issue in the Reports app with the time a PM was completed. All fixed.
- You can now generate a Building, Life Safety and Mechanical PMs Report in the Reports app!
December 3, 2019
- An improvement was made so that the PM Overview calculates calendar dates by property, not by user time zone.
- In the Reports app All Work Orders Report, you can sort by the Cost column once again.
- A bug was fixed in the Cleanings app to allow you to add a Lost & Found item.
November 26, 2019
- There was an
issue where weekly PMs were showing duplicates in the Calendar view—so we
released a fix to resolve the duplicates.
- When viewing
an Inspection Report via Records, there were duplicates of certain
categories showing up. Now, it’s all fixed.
- We fixed an
issue with adding Work Orders on mobile for Areas with special characters
in their name.
- While editing
a found item in Lost & Found on mobile, the date found field was being
cleared out. Don’t worry, it’s fixed now!
- In the
Inspections app, we fixed an issue that wasn’t allowing users to edit a
- The Android
app wasn’t showing the correct start time for Work Orders—it’s been fixed
to match the start times on the desktop app.
November 21, 2019
- The Trace Details report has been fixed to show all data from Sales as expected.
- You are now able to export a Cleanings Plus End of Breakout report to a CSV file—all fixed!
- Request History for guests within Connect has been updated to display specific details for each request.
- We fixed an issue that caused Complaint push notifications generated from Connect to send with formatting issues.
November 19, 2019
- We've added Vendor Names to all Approved CapEx Request emails!
- Text field labels have been clarified in PMs template settings so that you know where checklist items should live.
- We fixed a bug that was delaying the SMS Checkout Survey sent to guests from Connect. Now, it will send right at checkout time.
September 19, 2019
- In the
Inventory app, when adding new items in bulk, we had an issue where the
area section options selected weren’t matching the areas—but we got it all
taken care of.
- Reports under
“Work Orders by Item Area” displayed an error message. We investigated
& got it all fixed!September 17, 2019
- The CapEx
binder was fixed to only display the active GM for that property, not
November 14, 2019
- The Cleanings Plus Report for Cleaning Times was not pulling the accurate numbers, but it's all fixed now.
- In the Cash Count Log Sheet Report, users were unable to see who had submitted it. We've updated it to show who submitted the Cash Counts!
- Users were unable to create tasks from failed items on a text type PM on the mobile application—this issue has been resolved.
November 12, 2019
- There was an inconsistency between items in the Open Work Report and Open Work Orders Report in the To Do app—don't worry, all fixed!
- We've solved the case of the disappearing Start and Pause button in the mobile PM app.
- Within the Complaints app, we've improved form field validation.
September 10, 2019
- We fixed the
Inventory app’s Purchase List to show Order Requests submitted via mobile
- A bug in the
Key Sign In / Out Log Sheet was squished so that you can’t bypass entering
a witness password to return keys.