January 22, 2020
- When some Inspection items were failed, it wasn't properly triggering the creation of tasks. Now, it's working as expected!
January 16, 2020
- PM templates that are owned by "QUORE" have been changed to read "Quore". Sorry for yelling!
January 14, 2020
- We fixed a formatting issue that occurred when users tried to print Vendor information within the Directory app.
January 9, 2020
- We made an improvement in Connect so that guest requests will send push notifications to the assigned staff member or department as expected.
- In the Open Complaints Report, the issue input was being duplicated. We fixed how it was displaying so that you only see it once!
- When creating PM templates attached to an Area Type, we've made an update so that you can only select item types present within those areas when setting up your checklist!
- There was an issue in the Sales app that occurred when adding Seasonal Rate Tiers, making previously added Seasonal Rate Tiers disappear. It's all fixed now!
- For multi-property users, we fixed an issue in the Open Complaints Report so that the user can pull information for all properties, not just their primary one.
- We've added a filter to the Building, Life Safety and Mechanical PMs Report to select specific PM templates so that you can get the exact information you need.
- Above Property users can now apply a brand-owned PM template as the the primary template for affiliated brand properties within their portfolio.
- You may have already noticed—our Release Notes page has a new look and location for the new year! All links to the page within our product, website and blog have been updated.
December 19, 2019
- Open Inspections are now sorted alphabetically by property if you're a multi-property user.
- We've improved the speed and accuracy of the Inventory build process for new hotels.
December 17, 2019
- We fixed an issue in the mobile app that was showing Above Property users Inspection templates for all of their properties rather than just the property they'd selected.
- New PM template owner will now default to the current logged in user!
- There was a bug that was causing Lost & Found items to display an incorrect date for properties in other time zones—now it's all fixed.
December 10, 2019
- Work Orders posted via Cleanings after a certain time were appearing on tomorrow's To Do list, rather than the day it was created. Now, it's working as expected!
- There was a time issue in the Reports app with the time a PM was completed. All fixed.
- You can now generate a Building, Life Safety and Mechanical PMs Report in the Reports app!
December 3, 2019
- An improvement was made so that the PM Overview calculates calendar dates by property, not by user time zone.
- In the Reports app All Work Orders Report, you can sort by the Cost column once again.
- A bug was fixed in the Cleanings app to allow you to add a Lost & Found item.
November 26, 2019
- There was an
issue where weekly PMs were showing duplicates in the Calendar view—so we
released a fix to resolve the duplicates.
- When viewing
an Inspection Report via Records, there were duplicates of certain
categories showing up. Now, it’s all fixed.
- We fixed an
issue with adding Work Orders on mobile for Areas with special characters
in their name.
- While editing
a found item in Lost & Found on mobile, the date found field was being
cleared out. Don’t worry, it’s fixed now!
- In the
Inspections app, we fixed an issue that wasn’t allowing users to edit a
- The Android
app wasn’t showing the correct start time for Work Orders—it’s been fixed
to match the start times on the desktop app.
November 21, 2019
- The Trace Details report has been fixed to show all data from Sales as expected.
- You are now able to export a Cleanings Plus End of Breakout report to a CSV file—all fixed!
- Request History for guests within Connect has been updated to display specific details for each request.
- We fixed an issue that caused Complaint push notifications generated from Connect to send with formatting issues.